Don't get me wrong here, But I LIKE Donald Trump.

Marty_d

Who, Cohen? Yeah what a scumbag. Absolute rat. Lying, cheating, prick.

Oh, hang on, he also worked closely with Trump for 10 years. Wonder why the Donald never realised he was such a piece of sh*t before now??

I'd suggest it's because Trump is exactly the same and needs scumbags to do his dirty work for him. Hopefully the American people will figure this out too.

red750

Two recent Trumpisms. Sitting at a table with Tim Cook, CEO of Apple, Trump said, "I'd like to thank Tim Apple....".

In a speech about Puerto Rico, he said, "It's an island, water all around. Big water. Ocean water". :gaah:

red750

He claims he leaves out a few words to save time....eh??? Still takes time to tell everyone he has a brain!

Jimmy Fallon (The Tonight Show) has a segment called Speak Like Trump. Audience members have to guess how Trump mispronounces common words to win a T-shirt.

spacesailor

Well !,
If Trump gets trumped, on that wall, he should Sack all the personal working there.
Lets see what happens when thousands of illegals Walk into the states,
How much money will be allocated to catch them After they're in.
spacesailor

octave

Well !,
If Trump gets trumped, on that wall, he should Sack all the personal working there.
Lets see what happens when thousands of illegals Walk into the states,
How much money will be allocated to catch them After they're in.
spacesailor
There is no emergency but it is a good way to fire the anxious and poorly educated.

After the recession ended, Mexican border crossings stayed low; in 2017 alone, the population of Mexican-born immigrants in the U.S. dropped more than 300,000, according to an analysis of Census data by the Pew Charitable Trusts. “The sudden plunge,” Pew reported, “seems to be an acceleration of a long-term trend of native Mexicans returning to their homeland.”
Immigration crisis? The stats tell a different story

More than 60% of undocumented immigrants who arrived in the US in 2016 (the latest data available) overstayed their visas, not crossed the border illegally, according to a new report by Center for Migration Studies (CMS).

Most undocumented immigrants don’t cross the border illegally

PH_2018.11.27_Unauthorized-Immigration-Estimates_1-01.png

atlas_B1sW7vazN@2x.png

Top Bottom