Quickies part 2

David2ayo

As you get older, Nev, its a bit like the three wise monkeys. Too blind to see evil, too deaf to hear evil, but fortunately we still have access to our keyboards.
David

old man emu

I think I'm getting too much fibre in my diet.
I went to the gallops on Saturday and spent the afternoon checking out the form of the fillies.
Not their racing form.

Litespeed

OME,

At least when you look at the fillies, what you see is what you get.
About the only thing honest you will ever see in racing.
I have said a million times the only way to make it fair is have the horse ride the Jockey.

Phil Perry

Not a big fan of hospitals, but occasionally you have to venture in.

In one hospital ward, I heard the patients reciting Scottish poetry.

Apparently it was the Serious Burns Unit.

red750

I took down my Rebel flag (which you can't buy on EBAY any more) and peeled the NRA sticker off my front window..
I disconnected my home alarm system and quit the candy-ass Neighborhood Watch.
I bought two Pakistani flags and put one at each corner of the front yard.
Then I purchased the black flag of ISIS (which you CAN Buy on EBAY) and ran it up the flag pole.
Now the local police, sheriff, FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Secret Service and other agencies are all watching my house 24/7.
I've NEVER felt safer and I'm saving $69.95 a month that ADT used to charge me.

Plus, I bought burkas for me to wear when I shop or travel. Everyone moves out of the way,and security can't pat me down.
If they say I'm a male wearing a burka, I just say I'm feeling like a woman today.

Hot Damn...Safe at last!

old man emu

You can't get 'further behind than Walla Walla' (Honouring the immortal Walla Walla ) but you can get there by turning off the Olympic Way at Gerogery.

Grong Grong is so bad that the trains don't stop there anymore, and the Newell Highway moved 2 kms away to disassociate itself from the town.

You won't find a gnu at Goonoo Goonoo.

Top Bottom