Silly Picture Thread.

david you confused, me confused, phil needs a holiday but he cant get in the gate cause that jackets to tight :peep wall::lost: poor phil cant make make up his mind is he a pommy aussie or a aussie pom don't we all love a stirrer neil

That promise is not worth a brass razoo!
Ah that's so sweet of you Mate. . . . if the natives weren't so Darned Nice to me,. . I'd post somewhere else, . .

OH, Wait on,. . .I'm Banned at the Guardian, Telegraph, Spectator, Daily Fail, New European, Metro, Breitbart, Guido Fawkes, Slugger O'Toole, Left Foot Forward, Labourlist, Conservative Woman, Huffington Post and a few others,. . Also on Pre-Mod at some others. NOT Banned on RT Community Comments, but they just delete everything I post within five minutes. . . . I NEVER post comments on YouTube, because it is filled with Zoo Animals. . . I have certain Standards you see.

( Must stop posting using my real moniker. . . . )

Ah that's so sweet of you Mate. . . . if the natives weren't so Darned Nice to me,. . I'd post somewhere else, . .

OH, Wait on,. . .I'm Banned at the Guardian, Telegraph, Spectator, Daily Fail, New European, Metro, Breitbart, Guido Fawkes, Slugger O'Toole, Left Foot Forward, Labourlist, Conservative Woman, Huffington Post and a few others,. . Also on Pre-Mod at some others. NOT Banned on RT Community Comments, but they just delete everything I post within five minutes. . . . I NEVER post comments on YouTube, because it is filled with Zoo Animals. . . I have certain Standards you see.

A prophet is never appreciated in his own lifetime...

Bulldust. I used to be sorry for him living in England and all that . That does things to you, but HERE is getting as bad, so tolerance is running out..Fast.
( Over a day ago,, in response to OME and no one thinks it's funny. ) Nev

Last edited:

Banned at Breitbart, Spectator and Daily Mail?? Have your posts been too rational?